Exodus 16:32--- Moses said, “This is what the LORD has commanded: ‘Take an omer of manna and keep it for the generations to come, so they can see the bread I gave you to eat in the wilderness when I brought you out of Egypt.’”


Monday, May 28, 2012

In The Presence of The Light

In the Presence of The Light by Kate Austin
oil on board


Quiet your heart.
Relax. Move Slowly.
And find peace while speaking to your Creator.

This is artist, Kate Austin's message in the painting above.
This oil painting is what I've been picturing in my mind as I pray lately.

Kate's image beautifully portrays how I feel when I stop and speak with the Lord.  It just glows with peace, like I do after unloading EVERYTHING onto Christ.

1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
Rejoice always,  pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.

Let's just read that again for good measure.  It's the secret to a joy-filled life of contentment.  We don't want to miss it. Not even for a day.

"Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus."

No comments:

Post a Comment